- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Intelligence, Homeland Security or related discipline or 7-10 continuous years of directly relevant and documented experience.
- GWOT/US Military Special Operations experience required.
- Must have demonstrated judgment and sound decision-making abilities and skills, commensurate with the responsibilities of armed protective security.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a personally owned motorized transportation.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Government personnel security clearance at the Secret level.
- Must possess appropriate/current state-level training and certifications to perform personal/executive protection.
- Must possess a resident CCW.
- Current first aid and CPR certification required.
- Travel in CONUS for extended periods with little or no prior notice both by air and vehicle.
- Perform detailed and effective route planning and navigation in unfamiliar locations with little or no prior notice.
- Must be readily available for duty at all times even during off-duty hours unless on scheduled vacation.
- Must be capable of fully executing and passing client PTT and handgun PPG.
- Must be able to maintain a standing or sitting position for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 150 pounds.
- Must be able to walk, jog, or ride a bicycle for up to one hour.
- Must be able to operate/manipulate handguns, rifles and shotguns; optics; and communications equipment.
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications.
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP) certification preferred.
OHG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Osen-Hunter’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, or mental or physical disability as long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with OHG, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.