- In addition to work in a classroom setting, frequent work outside and in inclement weather conditions is required, including heat, cold and humidity
- OCONUS travel to high threat/high risk or austere areas required
- Secret level clearance is required
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Must be computer literate with the ability to use basic Microsoft Office programs
- Must be disciplined, self-motivated and work well both alone and in a team setting
- Mandatory OCONUS experience is required
- Five (5) years of full-time instructional experience in field of expertise
- This experience and background may have been gained in any of the following organizations: U.S. Federal Agencies, U.S. Special Operations Forces, U.S. Military, U.S. Military Police, Local and State Law Enforcements Agencies
- Evidence of formal certification as an instructor in necessary areas, such as, firearms, force protection, basic first aid, etc. is required
- Firearms training instructors shall meet all government specific firearms instructor qualifications standards and adhere to their firearms policy and instructional procedure.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds, up and down stairs
- Job requires standing for long periods of time in all weather conditions as well as intermittent sitting, walking, running, climbing, squatting, stretching, bending and kneeling
- Must be able to complete and pass a comprehensive physical examination
OHG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Osen-Hunter’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, or mental or physical disability as long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with OHG, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Any application submitted for this position will be active for a maximum of ninety (90) calendar days. If you wish to be considered for this position after that time, you must reapply.